Registered
401 Posts
probably...

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Automaton said:
DnDs00GTS said:
Nice... too bad it's gonna cost an arm, leg and a left nut!!!
In other words, Blue Batmobile will have one the day they roll onto the lot :p:
I laughed. Probably true too :)
Illusive said:
that looks a helova lot like the sketch on the supposed 8th gen celica.
^^keyword there. Toyota, as people have said before, probably won't make another sports car under the Toyota badge. They are too well known for their Hybrid cars now. As (I think) Marc said before, if any sports cars come from Toyota, they'll most likely wear the 'L' badge

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
i like the retractable wing they have going on that. looks better than the crossfire version.

i think retail on that is going to be over $100k so it will be an arm, a leg, both left and right nuts and a clipping of hair.

i do beleive it is going to be available with v10 and v8, v10 pushing 500hp and v8 400hp. something like that, dont remember the exact numbers, just that i skeeted a little when i saw them.

·
Registered
521 Posts
But for the cost of this lexus you can get a nice porsche, and too most ppl when they spend that much money on a car the name is everything, lets say nissan made a 520hp v10 supercar and porsche made a 520hp v10 supercar, the porsche will outsell the nissan no matter what.when it comes to exotics name is evrything.Also toyota is making a big mistake branding all thier sports cars as lexus, a company need some diverse products to survive, it would be the same if ford stopped making mustangs and chevy stopped making corvettes, it will hurt the company...as for hybrids thier over rated my DD geo metro gets more mpg than most of the hybrids,and all the hybrids are doing are exploiting the current trend with high gas prices.

·
Super Moderator
43,586 Posts
1 - 20 of 842 Posts