NewCelica.org Forum banner
21 - 40 of 153 Posts

·
Bazinga.
3,255 Posts
more like the Nissan WTF
the tails look like that volvo c30 or w/e that little coupe was... kinda. and yikes, thats seriously weird. didnt nissan build the cube as well?

·
Registered
860 Posts
...the future sucks...

·
Boobze
3,237 Posts
There is not one inch of that car that makes sense. What's with the upper lights? They look like they are carved on top of the hood and would barely even do anything. I guess that doesn't matter when you have fog lights bigger than the wheels on some peoples cars.

And the interior is obviously the designer just saying "ok we need something...*copy/paste from a cockpit found in the 5th element*, ok done."

·
gb2 ff
455 Posts
i haven't seen that much red inside a car since i sat in a late 80's Chevy cavalier z24.
i know right lol. my dad's '77 mustang II thinks that's too much red (it's the reason i hate red interiors today, lol)

·
Super Moderator
51,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 · (Edited)
You misspelled "joke".
:chuckles:

Update!

Nissan Juke exclusive images
The Qashqai is about to get a baby brother and we have the most accurate images yet of the Juke

Nissan's Juke is out of the box! Just last week the Japanese manufacturer released a first official teaser shot of its all-new baby Qashqai, and at the same time revealed its name - 'Juke'. And now, using that image as a guide, we have the most accurate pictures yet of the firm's all-new crossover.

With the mould-breaking Qashqai, cut-price GT-R and now this compact SUV - designed to steal sales from traditional family hatchbacks - Nissan is fast earning a reputation for offering interesting alternatives to established models in the market. And judging by our exclusive images, the Juke's compact footprint and Tonka-toy looks mean it has every chance of mirroring the Qashqai's incredible showroom success.

Call me crazy, but I really like it.

·
Boobze
3,237 Posts
The second pic makes it look normal but I still can not get over that front end view. Between that weird little black grill on the lower end and the headlights that seem to be a part of the hood.... just can't see what they were thinking.

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
That front end makes me want to punch babies.

·
Daddy Daycare
20,305 Posts
That huge light will be the first thing to go on the production version.
I was clearly wrong about that. :chuckles:

Looks worse with each passing day.

21 - 40 of 153 Posts