NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
48,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First amazing spy pictures of all-new 6.0-liter bi-turbo V12-engined super-car!
FULL STORY
Dubbed C9, the newcomer gets a modified body, which features a new front end, redesigned rear quarter panels to allow for larger air inlets, a redesigned rear diffuser and a totally new air scoop that sticks up from the middle of the engine cover.

Just out of sight in these pictures is a Mercedes' SL65 Black Series, which Pagani has been using for development purposes. The C9 will get its 6.0-liter bi-turbo V12, dropping the old 7.0-liter V12 in the process. The firm is keen to keep this secret

·
Registered
6,271 Posts
fitment looks bad, could be 1 of Jintei's replica kits? LoL

Just kidding -.-

·
gb2 ff
455 Posts
i could use one of those to help me go to church

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
I would has secks with all this Pagani.

·
Registered
174 Posts
The old zonda F is one of my personal favorite cars ever just because it looks so crazy. They have been making the same thing for almost 10 years now so its time to change it up in my opinion.

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
Blasphemy!

·
Impossibru !
527 Posts
$1mil for that...?

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
$1mil for that...?
People pay well over 1million for a Bugatti. And the old F was quicker around a track than the Veyron. Not to mention look 100x better and have a nicer interior.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
The old zonda F is one of my personal favorite cars ever just because it looks so crazy. They have been making the same thing for almost 10 years now so its time to change it up in my opinion.
Tell that to Porsche.

fitment looks bad, could be 1 of Jintei's replica kits? LoL

Just kidding -.-
I was thinking the same thing, even as a prototype.

·
Boobze
3,237 Posts
and have a nicer interior.
? Correct me if I'm wrong but the Veyron has a rather upscale interior, especially in comparison to the Zonda. I like the Zonda's but it's really a balls to the wall sports car more so than the slightly luxurious Veyron.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
? Correct me if I'm wrong but the Veyron has a rather upscale interior, especially in comparison to the Zonda. I like the Zonda's but it's really a balls to the wall sports car more so than the slightly luxurious Veyron.
The Zondas have been known for great interiors actually.

·
Daddy Daycare
20,305 Posts
The Zonda cabin is "airy" compared to the Veyron. :chuckles:

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
This picture explains it all.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Needs spacers, drop, redout tails, and loose eBay bodykit :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts