NewCelica.org Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Boobze
3,237 Posts
Is this the same one that has the speckled lights across the interior cabin? I don't care who thinks that is stupid, if I had the money, I would want a fake stary night in my RR.

·
Super Moderator
45,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Fenice Milano Rolls-Royce Ghost Diva

Fenice Milano Previews Ghost-based Diva, Rolls-Royce Fans Cringe In Horror
In an apparent homage to Mansory, creator of such elegant eyesores as a gold-and-blue Rolls-Royce Ghost and a pink Continental GT, Italian firm Fenice Milano has created a handful of garish photoshops as a warning to car fans everywhere.

The car seen here is Fenice Milano's "Diva" and, for all intents and purposes, it's the kind of Ghost the "Opulence" commercial guy would drive with his 'wimmens' and giraffe in the back.

This is not the kind of "Italian elegance and style" I have come to expect from the boot-shaped Mediterranean country known for beautiful women, beautiful suits, beautiful cars, and beautiful food.

For those brave enough to consider the Diva, the car will be available in three colors: navy, bronze, and white (with 24k gold flakes).

:eek: Gaudy.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
yeh blue and silver does actually look pretty good, dont know what they were smoking for the others.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Those things are ridiculous. It takes four months to make a Rolls Royce. ..It takes 13 hours to make a Toyota.

I dunno, i just think that's so bizarre.

·
Super Moderator
45,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Update!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Mxo8nDKskds" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

·
Super Moderator
45,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/OiI4kHaKQ3I?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Inspired by the immortal tales in The Arabian Nights, the 1001 Nights Collection reaches the last of its three chapters.

·
Super Moderator
45,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UHcJkv9VYnM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Introducing the next generation Ghost: Ghost Series II, the ultimate expression of effortless dynamism and modern luxury.

·
Super Moderator
45,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6vXE7c8jsZA?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
The longest motion control rig ever used in automotive advertising, 288 hours of time lapsed skies and a whole week spent processing the data; the launch of Ghost Series II was no ordinary campaign.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts