NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 481 Posts

· Registered
13,285 Posts
meh, the only thing ill be looking forward to from scions booth this year at NY is the "new coupe"

· Administrator
70,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
XMODS Custom RC tC

http://xmodsrc.com/catalog/
The folks at Scion know how to deliver 'fast', and in the case of the Scion tC, they deliver it in spades. With its panoramic moon-roof, aggressive stance and pinpoint precision, it's the ultimate pocket rocket. Not that your pocket is any place for it, especially after you juice it up, trick it out, and throw it down.

Price: $49.99 MSRP

· Registered
10,604 Posts
i got a supra one like 3 years ago. My friend picked one up last year and they r much faster now with new technology. His new stock one burned mine that had all the lil aftermarket performance things for it.

· Registered
1,282 Posts
I have the NSX with every single mod you could put on it.

· Premium Member
11,613 Posts
Is there a CELICA version?

· Premium Member
9,611 Posts
The folks at Scion know how to deliver 'fast',
Really? Since when?
and in the case of the Scion tC, they deliver it in spades.
Huh?
With its panoramic moon-roof,
Nothing says "fast" to me like lashing 50 pounds of extra glass as far away from the center of gravity as possible.
aggressive stance
The new Camry has a more aggressive stance than a tC. When I think of 'aggressive stance' I think of cars like the Porsche 911 or the Corvette, not anything derived from a Toyota Avensis.
and pinpoint precision,
ok, for it's size and weight it could handle worse. That doesn't mean it's precise, however.
it's the ultimate pocket rocket. Not that your pocket is any place for it, especially after you juice it up, trick it out, and throw it down.
Price: $49.99 MSRP
So were they talking about the R/C car, or the actual car?

· Administrator
70,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Scion tC Receives Facelift Unveiled in Chicago

http://www.worldcarfans.com/news.cf...cion-tc-receives-facelift-unveiled-in-chicago
The Scion tC, the best-selling vehicle in the Scion lineup, raises the bar in the sports coupe segment as it receives sharp styling revisions, new standard equipment and safety features for 2008.

Freshened Exterior and Enhanced Interior
The 2008 tC is distinguished by the new Scion family front fascia, a menacing horizontal combination of headlights and grille. For the tC this includes a new upper mesh grille, lattice lower grille and projector-type low beam headlights with black trim. The tC also receives eye-catching rear tail lights similar in style to the headlights with round combination lamps.

Inside, the tC receives a deep orange combination meter on the instrument panel, silver-colored accents on the door assist grips and center cluster, updated seat fabric and Pioneer subwoofer.

Azure Pearl and Black Cherry Pearl exterior colors were replaced with Sizzling Crimson Mica and Wave Line Pearl.

Standard iPod Connectivity
Apple iPod connectivity is standard across the Scion lineup for 2008. Scion's standard 160-watt maximum output Pioneer AM/FM/CD audio system features a head unit with iPod control. This head unit integrates track, artist and album information from the iPod into a one-line display on the head unit's screen. Connectivity is achieved by simply plugging the iPod into a port via a connector cable, providing outstanding sound quality through the car's stereo system and constant power to the iPod. Music is controlled through the head unit and steering wheel audio controls. A standard mini-jack port also allows users to listen to their portable music collection through the tC's Pioneer speakers.

Since many Scion customers add in-car entertainment systems to their vehicle, the tC comes standard with rear head unit outputs allowing for the addition of external amps to boost power to the front and rear speakers, and subwoofers.

The tC's optional premium audio system adds one more feature to the standard head unit, the ability to download

1 - 20 of 481 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.