*Numbered Badging for 2500 Limited Production Units

Package Price $2,580

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
SOAPY said:
Carbonized_GT said:
Package Price $2,580
^^ wow 2 grand.... thats a ripoff.... :chuckles: I guess thats the price you pay to just to be that more "unique" than the rest. :chuckles:
Well, it is a dealership package... But even then, a bodykit (which is included here) could cost you up to $2000 painted and installed. I like it a lot better than the old lip kit they have, but I'm still not sold on the tC as a whole.

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
Looks ugly! I think the lip kit from 2005-2007 looks way better!

·
Registered
936 Posts
Nineball said:
SOAPY said:
Carbonized_GT said:
Package Price $2,580
^^ wow 2 grand.... thats a ripoff.... :chuckles: I guess thats the price you pay to just to be that more "unique" than the rest. :chuckles:
Well, it is a dealership package... But even then, a bodykit (which is included here) could cost you up to $2000 painted and installed. I like it a lot better than the old lip kit they have, but I'm still not sold on the tC as a whole.
point taken...all in all its kinda pointless...

·
Registered
61 Posts
I test drove a 2005? I think. I have gotta say I really enjoyed the car. I love my celica, but the tC had very nice interior and lots of little things that made it a neat car. Correct me if I am wrong but it also much cheaper? I think last time i was looking at it for an 07 its around 18 thousand. I am not sure how they can keep the price so low but it seems much cheaper than what celicas went for brand new. Also they are very much cheaper used I guess also because they are sold cheaper at MSRP.

I am not saying go buy a tC : D just saying It really is a nice car.

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
Holy thread revival Batman!

Lol. I just saw that it's keeping the 4 sp. auto. Damn, give us a better tranny at least.

·
00 MRS - 2ZZ NA
4,137 Posts
Because it took Scion a fraction of the time to get to that power level than a 2zz ever did, while starting later.

21 - 40 of 481 Posts