NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
I don't know. The Jetta TDI looks like a good sell too. Most people are averaging over 40MPG. And the engine's decently powered.

·
Daddy Daycare
20,305 Posts
It drives decently for what it is. They must be kidding though about the 80hp version, it's pretty lethargic.

·
NO ONE SLEEP IN TOKYO!!!!
15,579 Posts
Americans will not buy an 80 hp Polo - doesn't work with our road system.

As for the GTI - that thing is a giant turd sandwich.

Not to mention it costs about twice as much as a Polo.

·
Daddy Daycare
20,305 Posts
That interior disappoints, it looks almost exactly like my old GenIII Golf. I know it's a small affordable car, but that interior makes the simple dash of the Yaris look upscale.

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
ugly car

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
i really dont see the point in making a extreme budget car in a sport variant that actaully has an upgraded engine which tries to catter to enthusiasts. anyone who is actually concerned with power in this price segment will go with a used car, which leaves econo buyers left...who will most certainly NOT be buying a more gas hungry version of a fuel sipper...it just doesnt make sense!

its a good thing they didnt make it decent buy sticking a bigger engine in it though, cause then you'd be able to say good buy to golf gti sales

·
Bazinga.
3,255 Posts
i guess we can say audi set the new headlight/running light benchmark. gads. how long til chevy's have em?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts