NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
46,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2012 Honda Pilot Facelift Revealed With Promise of Best Fuel Economy in Its Class
While not often talked about, Honda‘s Pilot SUV has grown to become a staple of the brand’s U.S. model lineup. With the second-generation model introduced in 2009, it’s about time for an update and so Honda has decided to refresh the truck for the 2012 model year.

Included in the makeover is a new three-bar corporate front grille and a few other mild tweaks that actually do a lot to improve the ‘ute’s look.

Planning to continue on a long tradition of fuel economy, Honda has also replaced the 5-speed automatic transmission with a 6-speed unit, promising that it will rank as the most fuel efficient three-row crossover on the market. Currently the Pilot gets a best of 17/23-mpg for 2WD models or 16/22-mpg for 4WD versions.

I've always liked the Pilot. I'm glad Honda finally gave it a decent face.

·
Super Moderator
46,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Xz8QOvTsrwc?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Super Moderator
46,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gnW015bGV1I?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Super Moderator
46,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Fbc9d-egVZg?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Be ready for whatever life throws at you with the 2014 Honda Pilot.

With room for 8 and packed with standard features like a rearview camera[1], Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®[2]] and 60/40 split, flat-folding seats, you'll stay comfortable, connected and always up for the challenge.

·
Super Moderator
46,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MoGWEzQ9ag8?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts