NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Paint Guru
5,588 Posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_Rti...1&feature=plcp

I need to learn to use my video editor. Damn thing doesn't even look HD.

Edit: Nm it's cuz youtube wasn't on HD
I totally saw your "Jump House!!" video on your playlist right after the Chino Hills one ended. Complete change of scenery and was not expecting that :laugh:

·
Paint Guru
5,588 Posts
:chuckles: But in all seriousness...

I will, I need a song for this years video

ideas anyone
I've always wanted to make a music video using the song "Language" by Porter Robinson. I just don't have the video editing software to do it...

·
Paint Guru
5,588 Posts
Gonna try and make it out there. Might have to bring the wifey and baby gurl in tow though and then cruise out to LA.
Is that code for "I can't remember what any of you guys look like so I'm just not going to the meet at all, but I'll see you guys on the forum!... Maybe..."?

·
Paint Guru
5,588 Posts
Great times! Both my girlfriend and I had a blast catching up with peeps that I haven't seen in a while and meeting new peeps as well. We would have stayed longer, but it got pretty cold. I didn't take many pictures so I'll just be trolling around waiting for other people to post pictures ;)

·
Paint Guru
5,588 Posts
still have my coke

un opened
I have one left and it's in my fridge waiting to be slowly sipped-on :drool:

Next year we have to go all out !
Agreed. Things are really starting to die down. It's unfortunate that I joined right after Chino Hill's hay day. That would have been amazing to experience a super full parking lot!

All out?!? Dunk tank and jumpy castle hehe. Auto-x thread coming tonite.
There is a chance I MAAAAAY be attending auto-x this time. Not 100% sure since I've been spending quite a bit of money lately, but if I can go, I will :naughty:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.