NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Doesn't care
601 Posts
Shirt chatter goes in a shirt thread, Almost didn't happen this year but the 20th works. What color car this time around? We've done red, yellow, blue, silver and orange. Once we establish this I'll start a tee thread.

·
Doesn't care
601 Posts
White is an option, remember everthing else on the black tees is white also and on white tees it will have to be outlined in black. Thundercloud Kev? Dark silver? Hmmm.

·
Doesn't care
601 Posts
This shitty meat is still happening? I don't know why I went to so many. People are in cliques and the circle jerks just talk shit about each others cars. Fuck those putos. They also be stealing gift cards out of peoples cup holders.

Wow never thought about it that way, screw it I'm not going.

·
Doesn't care
601 Posts
hey this has to do with the Tees orders... since the tee thread is closed out.. i had to post here.. i paypal $19 yesterday and i just wanna make sure it went through..
Yes it did and yes your stuff is in my car for you tomorrow along with everyone elses. I'm bringing a raised cf hood scoop to sell it needs a little tip chip fix but over all it's in great shape.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.