NewCelica.org Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
live long and prosper
171 Posts
ok gang lets not forget why we all are here , that is for the love of the cars and for being with a great gang of guys and gals that share knowledge of the famous TRD.

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,865 Posts
ok gang lets not forget why we all are here , that is for the love of the cars and for being with a great gang of guys and gals that share knowledge of the famous TRD.

I assume you are referring to the infamous, genuine TRD rear that made an appearance at Chino. :whoa: :chuckles: :whogives:

Obviously waaaay better looking than that fake TRD crap that Kels and Richie sport. :rofl:

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,865 Posts
I wouldn't say epic per se, but it was a very enjoyable meet and the whole group was very chill and fun... only monkey wrench was probably 275. :chuckles:

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,865 Posts
I am guessing around 30 people and maybe close to 20 Celicas. Modest for Chino Hills, but still a good turn out.

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
8,659 Posts
I am guessing around 30 people and maybe close to 20 Celicas. Modest for Chino Hills, but still a good turn out.
I didn't even realize that many people regularly posted here.

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,865 Posts
but still more than other regions! :chuckles:
That does seem true Chad.

I didn't even realize that many people regularly posted here.
LOL, regularly? Maybe not. But SoCal has one of the largest Celi communities still. Even though back in its heyday, Chino could draw well over 100 Celicas each year... just for those reading this who may not know. :chuckles:

21 - 40 of 51 Posts