NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Daddy Daycare
20,305 Posts
I'll brush away the FT-86 platform rumor as coming from someone with nothing to do. It doesn't make any sense.

·
Daddy Daycare
20,305 Posts
I won't even take it to begin with. It will never ever look even remotely close to that.

·
Daddy Daycare
20,305 Posts
Whatever they do, I hope they cleanup the trunk cut line and the shape of the roof that the current IS350C has. Lexus has not yet mastered the art of designing a slick looking retractable hardtop car. Hopefully the LF-LC changes that.

·
Daddy Daycare
20,305 Posts
Extremely ugly headlights. Was it THAT much to ask for it to actually look like the LF-CC concept?

·
Daddy Daycare
20,305 Posts
I saw one in person today. I'm finding the front too agressive for my tastes.

·
Daddy Daycare
20,305 Posts
You'll come around.
Doubtful. I liked the clean lines of the 1st and 2nd generation. If I haven't yet found love for the front treatment of the current Crown I don't think I'll come around with this one. I like what Lexus did with the other cars, but the galore of vertical slits and the headlights kill it for me for the IS. I look at it and it reminds me of Predator.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.