NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Bazinga.
3,255 Posts
not much changed on this model? lol. im sure they improved on some of the internals, but this bike is fugly in my book. id still ride it, but wouldnt be my first choice in the liter+ league

·
Daddy Daycare
20,295 Posts
Reportedly making 300hp in race trim only form (H2R) it's like a deathwish. I wonder how much power the H2 will make, 240 maybe?

·
Super Moderator
45,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Update!

KAWASAKI NINJA H2R MAKES 300 HORSEPOWER
http://www.revzilla.com/common-tread/kawasaki-ninja-h2-and-h2r
It's official! The Kawasaki Ninja H2R makes 300 horsepower. Holy. Crap.

The Kawasaki Ninja H2R will be powered by a 998 cc supercharged inline-four that Kawasaki says will produce "roughly" 300 horsepower. I still can't believe I just typed that sentence.

Everything else you've read and seen is true. It has a centrifugal supercharger. It has a steel-tube trellis frame. That power will be connected to the road with tires and not wings. Though I feel sorry for the rear tire. Since it's not street-legal, the H2R rolls out of the factory on slicks.

At this point, there isn't much we can say that hasn't already been said or that isn't obvious. The purpose of the bike was to design a "halo product," that would catapult the Kawasaki name back to the top of the charts. They're well aware that this thing doesn't fit into a race class and that it can only be used on a track. Though "used" is a word loaded with meaning when this kind of horsepower is involved.

The bad news is that it looks like we have to wait until EICMA next month to see the H2, which we expect to be the road version, which is expected to be tuned to produce less power.

·
Daddy Daycare
20,295 Posts
Just imagine, 1100 lbs and 300 hp. Most people would kill themselves in a car with those specs, let alone a bike.

·
Super Moderator
45,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/EHhepRVCaxk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Intermot, Cologne, Kawasaki Ninja H2R – a moment in time. Celebrate with us and witness the unveiling of another Kawasaki landmark motorcycle.

·
Super Moderator
45,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vAo0LWQFxdE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Kawasaki's Kevin Allen unveils the street and track versions of the world's first supercharged, super sport motorcycle for a mind-blowing exclusive first look.

·
Super Moderator
45,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Gqx-rYEaIrQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Set to be the pinnacle of motorcycle performance, the Ninja H2R is a supercharged motorcycle masterpiece. Created with cooperation from across the engineering and technology scope of Kawasaki heavy industries, the Ninja H2R matches cutting-edge engine, performance, the highest quality chassis dynamics and a host of craftsmanship details to create a new two-wheel icon.

·
Super Moderator
45,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/W5OhhYn7Kc0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Kawasaki Motors Europe's mother company Kawasaki Heavy Industries. Go to www.khi.co.jp to find information about all other divisions of Kawasaki worldwide, like Aerospace, Rolling Stock, Shipbuilding, Energy Plants, Industrial Equipment, Environment & Recycling and Infrastructure.

·
Super Moderator
45,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JVqviwaGuiA?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
With totally in-house designed Kawasaki Superchargers, the Kawasaki Ninja H2 and Ninja H2R have been launched at the Losail Circuit, Qatar. Here is a taster from the first few days… more to come!

·
Super Moderator
45,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WZwaIY-f0V4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
What fuels our passion ? The Kawasaki Racing Team relies on Elf fuel and lubricants to bring the mighty Ninja ZX-10R WSBK machine to life. Take a look and discover the facts behind the fuel.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts