NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Motor, you kept asking and I told you I'd post some pics after the detail and paint protection were finished. The detailer did the posting work for me. Very professional, came to me very highly recommended, and I highly recommend them now, as well!

http://www.detailpeoria.com/single-...-Fiesta-ST---New-Car-Enhancement-Nano-Coating

... and I'm very slowly working on content of the for sale post for my GT-S.

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I had no idea where the thread should go. I'll let the mods make up their minds where it should go!

I'd love to steal the already-taken moniker of "Pumpkin of Fury!"

I think I could be satisfied with "Helloween," though.

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, Motor! We'll see how stock it stays before autocross season begins.

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
2KGTS are you planning to part out the celica or sell it as is?
I'm no wrench, have no room, and am not interested in parting her out. I offered a deal to Bitter to have him wrench, etc. for me but he wimped out.

:money: :/: :whoa:

So I'm trying to figure out a price. With all the aftermarket parts with low miles on them, multiple sets of wheels and tires, etc., etc. while the chassis and engine has 226K miles, I know I can't get it all back. But I'm in no hurry - as should be obvious since there's no for sale thread yet. LOL

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, if you need the manifold, TB, intake, PFC, coils, brakes, exhaust, TRD & Enkei wheels with tires, leather seats, beatrush underpanel, yadda, yadda, keep your eyes peeled for a for sale thread!

:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts