NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
damnit. sorry mods.

i REALLY suck at the internet today. im gonna go outside
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by KNanthrup
damnit. sorry mods.

i REALLY suck at the internet today. im gonna go outside
:chuckles:

Kidding guy, kidding. :)

I would think it doesnt REALLY count as a repost because not everyone enters O.T.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,097 Posts
LMAO he got a ticket for doing 140 mph over the posted speed limit that is freaking hilarious. I would not have stopped, even withthe plane overhead. LOL if I knew I was going to go to jail I would have had a little fun first.

Justin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by DopeCelicaGT
LMAO he got a ticket for doing 140 mph over the posted speed limit that is freaking hilarious. I would not have stopped, even withthe plane overhead. LOL if I knew I was going to go to jail I would have had a little fun first.

Justin
Then you would have been charged with eluding police.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
755 Posts
I think Justin would score as high as phaggm on the IQ test...

:idiot:

Running from the police? geesh
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I can see his point. With a plane overhead... no way in hell because it's hard to outrun a plane in the first place and #2, you can't outrun a motorola. At the same time, if it's dark and there are more places to go rather than just a straight stetch of freeway, or if a cop was sitting on the side of the road clocking and you went by at 140mph.. i probably wouldnt stop either. If it were a solo cop sitting on the side... there's no way in hell he'd ever catch up, I'd probably take the first exit and drive home at exactly the speed limit.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,754 Posts
if i where on a bike and you passed a cop going that fast i would exit and haul ass all over the place until i got close to home. it would be so much easier to outrun a cop on a bike you can hide down a narrow street and turn your lights off.
what happened to the guy?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by KNanthrup
Well I can see his point. With a plane overhead... no way in hell because it's hard to outrun a plane in the first place and #2, you can't outrun a motorola. At the same time, if it's dark and there are more places to go rather than just a straight stetch of freeway, or if a cop was sitting on the side of the road clocking and you went by at 140mph.. i probably wouldnt stop either. If it were a solo cop sitting on the side... there's no way in hell he'd ever catch up, I'd probably take the first exit and drive home at exactly the speed limit.

with a plane and radio your fu<ked. But thats what I believe. If i were doing 120 or above id continue driviing at that speed until the cop reaches my rear.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
NoRulzAt140 Mph said:
with a plane and radio your fu<ked. But thats what I believe.
yep
KNanthrup said:
With a plane overhead... no way in hell because it's hard to outrun a plane in the first place and #2, you can't outrun a motorola.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by LilMinx76
I find it very hard to believe that they clocked this kid's bike at 205 mph.

It was a Honda RC-51
http://www.kare11.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=69711

1/4 mile time is 10.49 for the RC-51. Considered that a modded Busa gets a top speed of ~190. I call :bs:

Still an idiot for riding that fast on the street.
modded Busa's can very well get into 245 MPH. Ive seen it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,411 Posts
Originally posted by NoRulzAt140 Mph
modded Busa's can very well get into 245 MPH. Ive seen it.
A busa is 1300 and to break 200, it would have to be turbo, which cost $$$$. I know a busa was close to 245 at Bonneville and I'm hoping that is where you say that.

A RC-51 is a 999 cc bike.....that is impossible to mod a bike like that to break 200. Maybe 180 - 185....but not 200.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by LilMinx76
A busa is 1300 and to break 200, it would have to be turbo, which cost $$$$. I know a busa was close to 245 at Bonneville and I'm hoping that is where you say that.

A RC-51 is a 999 cc bike.....that is impossible to mod a bike like that to break 200. Maybe 180 - 185....but not 200.
nothing is impossible.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by LilMinx76
Thinking that a RC-51 can break 200 is.
Your in denial. Technical proof please and I will refute my statement.
 
1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Top