1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
3,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
404 Posts
Was it me or does he list 1200 for a friggen intake?

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
and to think that it was actually in the movie....:rolleyes:, and it's also an auto GT.....someone please email that person and tell him that if he paid $1200 for an Injen CAI then he needs to step down as "president"

·
It is known.
8,240 Posts
lunchbox said:
Was it me or does he list 1200 for a friggen intake?
yup you are correct

Injen Cold Air intake 1,200

·
Registered
9,255 Posts
Some ones trying to make a fortune off the movie. He got hosed if he paid 26k for a auto GT plus a extra 3 grand for the TRD kit. I won't even to bother to mention the price of the intake. I think the whole sale is :bs:

Tons of it!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Most of the prices he listed are ridiculous. Who pays 26k for a GT?

And when you buy the TRD bodykit separately (not as the action package), does it come with the plastic covers for the foglight holes? I think he probably got the action package with his auto GT, so you know he didn't pay 3k for the "plastic" TRD bodykit and wing.

Besides, it's just plain ugly.

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
insunan said:
Most of the prices he listed are ridiculous. Who pays 26k for a GT?

And when you buy the TRD bodykit separately (not as the action package), does it come with the plastic covers for the foglight holes? I think he probably got the action package with his auto GT, so you know he didn't pay 3k for the "plastic" TRD bodykit and wing.

Besides, it's just plain ugly.

Actually the trd bodykit when it was first released before the "action package" was actually about that expensive :) I remember the front bumper and wing were both close to 1k dollars each.

·
Registered
177 Posts
LaW said:

Actually the trd bodykit when it was first released before the "action package" was actually about that expensive :) I remember the front bumper and wing were both close to 1k dollars each.
Yes, you're exactly right. But I'm thinking he got the bodykit as an option which would be included in the purchase price, not an extra 3k like he's saying.

·
Registered
9,255 Posts
insunan said:

Yes, you're exactly right. But I'm thinking he got the bodykit as an option which would be included in the purchase price, not an extra 3k like he's saying.

:werd: If I was to buy that car I would want to see every receipt to see how much :bs: he was spewing.

·
Registered
917 Posts
"You can see the car in the movie, the ending warehouse scene, this car is shooting out of the garage doors, and running from the police threw the parking lot, this car had a really good close-up in the movie, w/ publicity like that you can get sponsored for just about anything else you would want done to this car for free, Lamborghini doors, turbo, crazy system just about anything!!!"

I wouldn't buy anything from someone who doesn't know what a period is used for.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.