NewCelica.org Forum banner
21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
yeah when i saw that car in the chase seen all i could think about is...WHY GOD WHY!!!!

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
that green is pretty puketastic. seems to be shouting to the world "i'm gay and proud!"

and does it really cost $2.2k to shave door handles? and if he's gonna blow that much money on on something, why not get real TRD headlamp covers instead of the fiberglass ones he got?

no foggies on that car?

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
i know what i need to do...sell him my injen cai for 800 dollars!hey hed be saving money...i think ill right him and let him know that I can get any part fo him...ill make a lil money if hes really paying anything close to what hes claiming

·
Registered
217 Posts
God help us. What a disgrace. All that money he spent on the intake (1200:bs: ), I guess he didn't have enough left over to buy some better side markers. Not to mention, that is the ugliest looking paint job in the world. :gay: :rofl:
Hmm now looking closely, he has some pics with clear corner and some without.:wtf:

·
Registered
243 Posts
When I read the intake part about him paying 1200 for it i was like hell no, and the color of that car is just bad, the paint and all. I dunno and trying to sell it for 50k. That's just hella steep for a car like that.

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
I work at a local toyota dealership on Tuesday we got in a 2k3 Auto GT Action pack. The owner decided that he wanted to add some more to it before it went on the floor so now it has 18" Enki (sp) rims, APC tails (yuck I told him next time he does this talk to me first) AEM CAI, JL amp (not sure which model) and that Bazooka tube that looks like a Nitrious bottle. Guess how much that car stickers for. 22k Hmmmm..... This guy is insane if he paid 26 for his I call :bs: As I said that one we have stickers for 22 and I know that's with us making about 2-3 K on the deal so there is plenty of room to negiotiate the deal.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
You know what's great?? If you check out the car club site.... HE IS THE PRESIDENT AND ONLY MEMBER!!! haha... most people are not active, and one person is even expelled! haha a one person club!

21 - 40 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.