NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone heard from him? He hasn't posted in about a month and a half and no replies to any texts I've sent him. Usually he's pretty good about responding to messages and texts.

·
Registered
8,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just called and left a voice mail. I may try his home number later today (I creepered it).

·
Registered
8,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nah, I got an email back from him earlier. He's been busy with everything, Celica is still on jack stands and Evo still on summer tires!

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
I love my RACE RAMPS!!!!! Whats new with everyone else?

I...

1.) installed sports m seat covers
2.) JDM rain visors
3.) zeal coilovers
4.) power grid front endlinks

Saving up for a spare transmission.

·
Registered
8,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Winter beater work...
15" steel wheels ordered
Already have the Mazda6 brakes and rotors (which I need the steels to clear)
Getting new tires, better wet rating and lower tread wear since I'm sliding in the wet with the hardass ones I have now and duh new 14" won't go on 15".
Re-doing the headlight retrofit with Mini D2S 3.0 square projectors and shrouds, probably going to end up buying a new headlight harness too...and maybe new bulbs...more than I had planned to spend but oh well. Might even jump up to 50W HID, I don't know. I'll see how they look at 35W, if I need more light I'll get some 55W ballasts and burn up what life is left in my 85122+ bulbs. I'm sad that I can't get the DL50 'fatboy' bulbs anymore.

·
Registered
8,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well my issue with 55 vs 35w is I don't know what the foreground looks like yet. I could have too much light close in to the bumper with 55w blinding me. As soon as I get it together and running with the 35W Denso ballasts I'll decide if I want 55W, but they'll burn up the bulbs faster too...roughly 1/2 the life time. They're rated 2500 hour at 35W, I'd be at about 1000 hour at 55W and they'll dim out faster too as they age.

·
Registered
8,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well this is for my winter beater Mazda. I think I took it out to one Starved Rock meet, it may make some others once it's all fixed up and highway capable again.

·
Registered
8,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You can't drive like a race car.
Warm weather eats them up.
You have to rotate them frequently.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.