NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
7,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This year, I'm adding a cruise after our meet. Still working on the details, but it should be fun. If you didn't come last year, basically it's a bring anything you have For Sale or swap. Might want to bring some basic tools too if you're interested in helping people with simple mods. Hope to see you guys here. I will start a separate thread for people that have things For Sale.

Post here if you plan on attending:).

BTW-I'll have my Overlays For Sale at the Meet at discounted prices if anyone's interested ;).

Bat

·
Registered
120 Posts
As always I will be there with my silver baby. I can't wait for the cruise. But yea, count me in.

AAG_CelicaGTS

·
Premium Member
2,255 Posts
I need to take a trip to San Diego. I have yet to go down there since I moved to SoCal in 98. :)

·
Premium Member
2,255 Posts
I know, the only meets i go to are in irvine because Im so lazy. :)

·
Registered
7,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
jdm-style said:
hehe man...san diego again??? lolz last time was a drag to drive down there...but i'll be there :D
hehe, you guys up north have meets what, almost every other weekend:chuckles:

Bat

·
Registered
309 Posts
I'll be there. I just got the okay to demo my friends stang too. So I'll have my "demo" area or something with some flyers and business cards. :naughty: I wouldn't mind having another car... but it'll be hard to have 3 cars done and in good cond. all for one day... Oh well. I might think of something else, but otherwise I can't wait. This should be a good meet.

~Jeron

·
Registered
14 Posts
i'll try to be there i have to work that weekend...but i'll see if i can sneak out.

·
Registered
294 Posts
uhh **** it
count me and voodoogts in
maybe DavidWidebodyGTS
show you guy's how
TEAM SADISTIC
does it.;)

·
Registered
470 Posts
Hmmmm....! Iwould be interested to see if I could sell some stuff.... for a HUGE DISCOUNT of course..! Is this open to anyone..? I could see about bringin' the truck / trailer with the RED Supercharged CELICA....!

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
sd is so far and i'm so lazy to drive down there. well for now i'm in... hopefully i'll have time to give my car a nice wash and wax before the meet

1 - 20 of 133 Posts