NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Electromagnetic Wave :-h
15,878 Posts
What vehicle is this from? The A/C amplifier is internal to the combination meter on the Celica.

Regardless, most likely it is to signal the ECU for A/C mag clutch control as the ECU will control it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What vehicle is this from? The A/C amplifier is internal to the combination meter on the Celica.

Regardless, most likely it is to signal the ECU for A/C mag clutch control as the ECU will control it.
I swapped 2zz in my corolla ae92. That's why am unbale to figure out how to run AC properly. The compressor does turn on but rpm doesn't increase.

·
15,878 Posts
What ECU are you using?

·
15,878 Posts
Can you send the EWD or a link to it for that model?

·
15,878 Posts
I'm researching more. Found a few diagrams. But, looks like I need the diagnostics from the Big Book to try & figure it out.

Do you have the A/C amplifier from the ZZE123?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm researching more. Found a few diagrams. But, looks like I need the diagnostics from the Big Book to try & figure it out.

Do you have the A/C amplifier from the ZZE123?
I have the wiring manual of ZZT231 and ZZE123.
No, I don't have ZZE123 AC amplifier. Still using ae92 amplifier.

·
15,878 Posts
I've done some research and am having some difficulties. A lot of variables... like whether the ZZE123 ECU is auto or manual. I haven't even looked into the ae92 amp. I'm also finding that the ZZE123 manual I found is difficult to navigate & not as informative as the Celica's. I have a feeling you will need the ZZE123 ac amp. There really isn't much correlation to the ZZT231. While I like a good challenge, I'm busy lately & it's taking more time than I'd like to spend for free. So, I think I'd rather leave it in the hands of the paid guy.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've done some research and am having some difficulties. A lot of variables... like whether the ZZE123 ECU is auto or manual. I haven't even looked into the ae92 amp. I'm also finding that the ZZE123 manual I found is difficult to navigate & not as informative as the Celica's. I have a feeling you will need the ZZE123 ac amp. There really isn't much correlation to the ZZT231. While I like a good challenge, I'm busy lately & it's taking more time than I'd like to spend for free. So, I think I'd rather leave it in the hands of the paid guy.
My 2zz is manual. I need guidance and help to figure out AC issue. I have the manuals and ac wiring diagrams. Your email plz, I will send you the manuals and wiring diagrams.
Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts