NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Rhode Island and I am looking for an experienced 2zz and AEM EMS 4 tuner in about a 200 mile area. I have sent a couple of messages to Backyard Turbo, but no reply. Anyone else in my relative area? There is a pretty good shop only 30min from me but he has 0 experience with our engines and I just do not want to spend money so he can learn. My other idea was to get a base tune from someone and then bring it to him. That should save him a lot of time and me a lot of money I figure. Any input is appreciated?

·
Registered
24 Posts
I realize this may be a 5 year old post, but did you ever find a tuning shop in the RI or MA area that worked with the EMS4 and 2ZZ?

I live in Rhode Island and I am looking for an experienced 2zz and AEM EMS 4 tuner in about a 200 mile area. I have sent a couple of messages to Backyard Turbo, but no reply. Anyone else in my relative area? There is a pretty good shop only 30min from me but he has 0 experience with our engines and I just do not want to spend money so he can learn. My other idea was to get a base tune from someone and then bring it to him. That should save him a lot of time and me a lot of money I figure. Any input is appreciated?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts