NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Used and just needs a head and oilpan. bought brand new head was going to use same block but decided to buy a new block. If any1 needs it you can call and leave me a message at 210-643-8095 im Raul . Block is located in San Antonio Tx. Im Asking 450.00 can ship if needed ofcourse u pay 4 shipping. about 100lbs. block comes with cams and pistons just need to put a new head and an oilpan to complete.

·
Registered
510 Posts
if you own/know a shop there, i can go and have it swapped along with motor mounts, flywheel, clutch and clutch lines.

·
Registered
588 Posts
how much milage does ur block have?

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
stock cams i'm guessing? any wear on the walls? how much shipped to 07853? very interested.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
also curious as to what it needed for the engine to have to be replaced? what's the condition of the block? any cracks or chips in it?

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok this the story i bought a used motor from japan with 30-40k miles used it for just under10k miles so block has about 50k or little less. the head had a crack in it and it would let air in the block and i would overheat eventually the crack got bigger and i blew the head gasket. No damage to block or valves or springs just a craked head. block needs an oilpan and a working head to complete motor. it is assembled pistons crank rods. i bought a new head and a new block i also kept the oilpan. 1st come 1st serve i got acouple calls and yes u are all interested money talks.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Paid!

Just sent you the payment. Let me know for sure that it has been received.

Transaction Details

Mass Payment Sent

Date Submitted:
Sep. 29, 2008
Time:
10:50:21 MDT
Date Processed:
Sep. 29, 2008
Time:
10:50:40 MDT
Total Payments:
Claimed Payments:
Unclaimed Payments:
Denied Payments:
Returned Payments:
Completed
Payment Amount:
$450.00 USD
Fee Amount:
$1.00 USD
Total Amount:
$451.00 USD
Funding Source:
PayPal Funds

·
Registered
238 Posts
Sorry

Well, I got the $$ and was waiting for Paypal info. I do see someone has bought the block....thats cool. But, I was wondering if you could help me out, where did you buy your engine? You said it was a used Jap motor, but I haven't found one yet.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
block sold Thanks 2 all.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts