NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling this low mileage (~63k) Toyota / Yamaha 1.8L 4 cylinder 2ZZ-GE engine. It is in known great working condition as I personally took it out of my own vehicle to swap in another 2ZZ I built up for future turbocharging. Prior to removing it I tested compression and all cylinders were 210 PSI within any error of the gauge. This particular motor came from a Celica GTS originally.
As an added bonus this motor has all new spark plugs, new valve cover gasket, and new cam shaft lift bolts. It has all the accessories including the alternator, compressor, PS pump, wiring harness, and a spare idler pulley for the swap into an MR2 Spyder.

I am asking $1300 since that is exactly what I paid for my other motor. Again, you can be sure this motor runs perfectly since I removed it from my own running car as shown in the picture.

I also have a spare JDM 2zz ECU from a Matrix XRS. I’m asking $120 for that.

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,871 Posts
Your pics do not appear to comply with site requirements, please read posting rules and correct.

·
Argentum Chaos Vae Victis
6,652 Posts

·
Argentum Chaos Vae Victis
6,652 Posts

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,871 Posts
Does anyone happen to know if the Matrix 2zz VVTLi plastic engine cover shown above will fit on a GT-S 2zz as is, under an oem hood?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts