NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a motor i have to get rid of, need $ you know, anyways its the whole motor or i can part it out

if you need anything let me know and make offer

thanks

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sorry guys no tranny, i may put it on my gt, if i change my mind i'll let you know.

i have a 5 spd :D

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i would like to sell the engine as a whole, i also have all the accesories, harness, and ecu

·
Registered
759 Posts
check your pm's i'm in orlando and interested :)

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Its a 01, has about 48,xxx miles on it, i bought it to do a swap into my gt but long story short, my life hasn't gone the way i planned, not much luck, it was setup for turbo, it has wiseco 8.8:1 pistons(oil pan is taped for oil return), about some 2k miles on the pistons according to the guy, he also said it has a new head gatket, it has supra injectors so the harness plugs for the injectors are different, coil packs, new spark plugs, also the wires for the maf have been extended, and the ecu with the plastic case it goes inside of(it has a whole in the bottom, the case) no lid to it.

its prety much everything you need to do a swap, all the sensors are in it just no maf, full intake side, alternator, water pump of course, power steering, the tensioner looks a little ruff but it works and you can work with it to get the belt off.

no ac compresor, no trans(i have a 5 spd if interested), no clutch, no exhaust

its also going with the passenger side top motor mount which is different if its going into a gt, its the same to the body side by the way.

the main reason for selling it is that i was suppoed to get a turbo kit with it when i bought it and i prety much got totaly screwed on that end, no turbo and no $$$, and ass you all know it is not cheap for one, i need the car to go back to school ASAP is cheaper to just go back to the gt setup

it will be missing some vacume hoses, i used some of my gt so i will need them back :naughty:

i did install it and crank it with no exhaust, all i did was run it down my street and back, everything seem in working order.

sorry i didn't mention this detail and it came from some guy in arizone

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.