NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Toyota Fanatic
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cleaning out my garage to make room for my new toy. I have any part you need from a 2zz longblock. The cylinder head is equipped with MWR valves and MWR valve springs. I removed it from the short-block and took it to get it resurfaced, cleaned and inspected. The valves and springs only have about 5-7k on them along with the new valves seals. Long story short, I put a built head on a used semi-high mileage block. Bad idea, spun rod bearing after 5-7k. Head is in excellent condition and READY TO DROP IN (cleaned, resurfaced). I also have a bunch of other parts laying around.

2zz cylinder head w/ Supertech (MWR) valves and Eibach (MWR) springs (5-7k miles) - $1000 shipped obo.
(MWR charges $895 + $600 core)

Shortblock - $250 (great for core) prefer local pickup

Fidanza light weight flywheel and exedy stage 1 clutch. (5-7k miles) Make offer.

I have a whole bunch of parts that are on the pics. Please feel free to make offer on what you need. Willing to ship most parts.

·
Toyota Fanatic
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All you need is some Piper cams and your good to go.

·
Your mom's name here
1,244 Posts
Can i get a couple more pictures of the flywheel? I'm interested especially since the flywheel and clutch have been used together, so worn together as well. PM me.

·
Toyota Fanatic
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will take more pics of the flywheel an clutch as well as additional parts I have.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hey how much for that intake cam with vvti sprocket ? is there any high wear on the high lift lobes ?

·
Toyota Fanatic
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey how much for that intake cam with vvti sprocket ? is there any high wear on the high lift lobes ?
Make me a reasonable offer. No high wear on high lift lobes. I can take closeup pictures later on tonight.

·
Toyota Fanatic
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump!

·
Toyota Fanatic
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Here are pics of the light weight Fidanza flywheel and Exedy stage 1 racing clutch.

Taking highest offer

·
Toyota Fanatic
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Intake cam and sprocket SOLD!

·
Toyota Fanatic
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bump! Plenty of parts available: timing chain cover, mounts, sensors, valve covers etc...

·
Toyota Fanatic
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bump

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.