NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can you use the 2ZZ Long Runner Intake Manifold from DD with a supercharger and E manage ultimate ?

·
Bring on the 12's...
6,107 Posts
I think the greddy supercharger has it's own inlet manifold that allows the charger to feed into it so you won't be able to use the DDPR with it.

You can use it with a different style supercharger though like Rotrex or a turbo.

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
can you use the 2ZZ Long Runner Intake Manifold from DD with a supercharger and E manage ultimate ?
With a Rotrex you could. MAYBE with a Blitz. Definitely not with a Greddy.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK thanks evwryone

·
Registered
504 Posts
I don't mean to hijack the thread, but would the intake manifold and rotrex sc fit in a 2zz swapped MR2 Spyder?

·
Registered
504 Posts
Thanks! I just had another thought. Would the standard mounting bracket used for the sc work with the DD Intake Manifold? Or would another custom one need to be made to make it all fit?

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
Which standard mounting bracket for which supercharger?

·
Registered
504 Posts
I'm sorry for not being more clear. I was speaking in reference to the Rotrex SC mentioned earlier in this thread. I'm looking at the mounting bracket (or what I think is the mounting bracket) that's located in the middle of the picture that's off to the right.

https://www.se7enmotorsports.co.uk/supercharger-kits.html

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
I don't really know - U have never seen a car with that kit on it, so I don't know how clearance would be etc.

·
Bring on the 12's...
6,107 Posts
FWIW there was a guy here in the UK a few years back with a rotrex and long runner manifold - it fitted just fine, although for a definitive answer, you should PM Se7en. He's a great guy and extremely helpful :thumbup:

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
what would be expected power output from that? with a few decent mods.

This looks interesting...
Whatever it would make on the stock manifold plus maybe 15-20 HP at a guess. Should have pretty stellar throttle response too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.