NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Gang!

I've got some items up for sale, get 'em if ya need 'em!

1st: 2zz RPS segmented lightweight flywheel USED GOOD CONDITION - $220 shipped

(this was on my MR2 for ~1000 miles, I got it lightly used. I swapped for a fidanza flywheel. I measured the remaining meat on the plates before they hit the screws at 1.27mm. Good life left, and of course, rebuildable!)

Next: PLX multi-MFD kit - $150 shipped for all
I thought this would be a neat addition to my car, ended up never going through with installing. I have 3x MFD, 1x wideband. the boxes that were opened were just for pics. Brand New!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hi Gang!

I've got some items up for sale, get 'em if ya need 'em!

1st: 2zz RPS segmented lightweight flywheel USED GOOD CONDITION - $220 shipped

(this was on my MR2 for ~1000 miles, I got it lightly used. I swapped for a fidanza flywheel. I measured the remaining meat on the plates before they hit the screws at 1.27mm. Good life left, and of course, rebuildable!)

Next: PLX multi-MFD kit - $150 shipped for all
I thought this would be a neat addition to my car, ended up never going through with installing. I have 3x MFD, 1x wideband. the boxes that were opened were just for pics. Brand New!

Do the iMFDs need external modules for them to work?

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Holy huge ass photos, batman. Are you willing to part out the PLX gauges? I only need 2
it's weird, my tablet handles the image size pretty well but the desktop shows it at full size.

I priced these suckers to move, if you only want to use 2 I'd say sell the others locally or to some buddies with obd2 cars (I think you could easily move them for $40-$50 individually, I just don't want to bother with it)

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'm interested in the flywheel. Does it have any effect on drivability vs a regular LW FW? I have never used a segmented FW.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts