NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok boys so I just got a swap done by Dave80jc over the weekend. I've been wanting a 2zz swap/trade gt for gts for a loooonggg time. Thanks to dave for making me an offer I couldn't refuse. It was a crazy weekend but sooo worth it!

I went from a 1zz w/ ebay cai & rod millen exhaust to a 2zz w/injen cai,ppe header,& same exhaust. So far so good. The car drives like a champ. The torque is nice and the sound is great. Lift is amazing! So I just wanted to thank Dave for a great job. He's a good guy, I cant say enough about him.

I just need to get my 03 bumper & jintei c-one lip painted and I'll post some pics.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
917 Posts
congrats man! i wish i could engine swap.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
congrats man! i wish i could engine swap.
thanks..just get a credit card or a loan. soooo worth it. ppe header is fantastic too. I wanna get a pfc for sure, but i dont know of any shop that is reputable in philly. My friends (honda fan boys) want me to go to their tuner but I dont trust. All they do is honda's. Anyone know of any reputable tuners in PA or NY, NJ or even Maryland?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ok so here are the pics....

Im kinda felt sad when I took this pic. The engine never failed me. Faithful but I needed more..

Just like that its gone :(

Here it is all lonely

But here is the precious

might as well get that header in :)

Coming in..

ppe custom work..I kept the cat

sorry for the poor quality pics...It was taken with an iphone...pretty soon Ill post up some sound clips

1 - 17 of 17 Posts