1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Daddy Daycare
20,305 Posts
I don't know of anybody who tried it yet. Only Toga products that have been used here to my knowledge are rod bearings. Have you considered getting just the Circuitworx oil pump gears?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they are more expensive just for the gears and this pump comes with a new front cover

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
maybe... i'm going to send a email to these guys for more info and maybe a picture of the pump.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
maybe... i'm going to send a email to these guys for more info and maybe a picture of the pump.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
We looked at the Toga pump years ago. To my eyes and instruments it appeared to be a standard aftermarket replacement, not a performance piece. If this is inaccurate or things have changed I welcome any correctoins. Just wanted to pass on my experience since nobody else seems to have taken a close look at these.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I have a toga oil pump. Couldn't tell you much more than that, and to be honest, I don't even know where I would begin looking to tell you if it were made with performance in mind.

EDIT: To be more descriptive, I have a 1ZZ.

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
We looked at the Toga pump years ago. To my eyes and instruments it appeared to be a standard aftermarket replacement, not a performance piece. If this is inaccurate or things have changed I welcome any correctoins. Just wanted to pass on my experience since nobody else seems to have taken a close look at these.
You didn't like the material used ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.