NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts

OMG, my eyes! :ugh:

I can't beleive that the bidding has propelled it to $30,000, that is simply unbeleivable! It has currently had 42 bids placed on it! Seriously, what a wast. This is a powerful reflection of the popularity of the Civic.

Any one else notice how cheap some of the things he did was? Like his Focal rims and and video system. He doesn't have a DVD player in his car, he has a VCR!

:chuckles:

·
Registered
578 Posts

lol, his piece of **** focal rim doesnt even match his stock rim on the front!!... sick.
with all that modding done, and he doesnt even have a carbon fiber hood.

·
Registered
721 Posts
No Civic is worth $30k, especially not that one. :puke:

What's wrong with the Type R auction? I'm too lazy to read the whole auction. :gap:

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
im sure somone made an name just to bid it up for laughs...its just like every other ****box with a swap...Nobody would pay 30g;s for that **** box

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
Notice how he claims it only has 90 miles, yet the odometer is a much larger number. Not only that, he talks about having oil changes done every 2000 miles.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
yea the whole 90 miles confused me also...that car is the description of rice...who puts a vcr in a car??? that car is a perfect example of a honda modded out all wrong...

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
CelicaLicious said:
very gross civic.. but what is wrong with the typer?
Correct me if im wrong, but wasnt 2000 the last year of the type r? I thought it was a fake, he should show off the type r badges.

also, is 3 doors another word for a hatchback?

·
Registered
721 Posts
Hepnotic said:

Correct me if im wrong, but wasnt 2000 the last year of the type r? I thought it was a fake, he should show off the type r badges.

also, is 3 doors another word for a hatchback?
No, Type Rs were made in 2001. What good would showing the badges do? Badges are easily bought and put on.

3 doors = hatchback

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
2002GT_Celica said:
Notice how he claims it only has 90 miles, yet the odometer is a much larger number. Not only that, he talks about having oil changes done every 2000 miles.
It looks like that was just a typo, he corrected it at the bottom page. This is what he said...

" Car has 90k on the body n block, 25k on motor internals, 5k on new act clutch... sorry for any inconvinence.. no0 idea why ebay just wrote 90.. any questions email me"

So who knows how many miles that car has on it, he doesn't say. I'm assuming that since it has an engine swap, the 90k on the "engine and body" probably started when he droped the new engine in and put the body kit on. That car probably has well over 100k on it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts