NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.physorg.com/news70040977.html
A team of engineering students from The University of British Columbia has built a vehicle so efficient that it could travel from Vancouver to Halifax on a gallon of gasoline.
The futuristic-looking, single-occupancy vehicle won top prize at a recent international competition, marking the UBC team

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
is it? I just got it from slashdot today... :sadpace: Oh well, maybe it'll be new to someone else

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I cant imagine that would be very fast or comfortable, also looks hard to steer... but none the less, for that efficency, ill take two!

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
BHam00GT-S said:
A team of engineering students from The University of British Columbia has built a vehicle so efficient that it could travel from Vancouver to Halifax on a gallon of gasoline
Not possible because of road gradient, traffic and wind. Going up and down hill saps a lot of energy. They may achive that figure by driving on a perfect smooth and flat surface but such roads don't exists for such a long distance.

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
You can just drive it around town. I would be happy with 1000mpg, the only problem is that I cannot see that thing going uphill.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
timm3r said:
does that car look like, what i think it looks like?
lmao :naughty:

·
Registered
243 Posts
i dont care if it does get 1000 mpg, you wouldnt get any ass drivin that penis mobile...

·
Registered
243 Posts
Speck102 said:
I can get ass on the bus. Who the hell buys a car to get laid?
me... :sadpace:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts