NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
:drool: You gotta stop this Bat. I can't take it. You know I can't afford it right now. :burnout:

·
Premium Member
5,032 Posts
Okay...

I'll admit it. I like that one...I'd take that over the current version anyday. What's it look like when it's top is up?

·
Registered
207 Posts
yeah that car is beautiful. There's a pic in one of the new magazines I saw. I wouldn't care to ever put the top up. Keep it in the garage, and maybe put it up if it rains. It's be cool if the interior was waterproof like the 1st year Viper. That'd be awesome

·
Registered
353 Posts
Nissan never can get a drop top to look good when it's up. Even the Z32 looked like crap with the top up. They both look drop dead gorgeous with the top down though.

They should have made it a hardtop convertible. The only problem with that is the added weight.

·
Premium Member
2,255 Posts
I dont like cars that are made into convertibles. If a car wasnt designed to be a convertible from the beginning, they just look wierd.

·
Registered
9,255 Posts
:drool: I sat in one at a auto show and that thing is one helluva car. The convert. makes it even better though the Hardtop Idea would look better on it.

·
Registered
910 Posts
what size rims are those on the z?

·
Registered
307 Posts
I never realized how similar the center console is to the Celica with the position of the radio, storage bin, shifter, ebrake, window switches, etc. Interesting, love the droptop.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts