NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
Joined
·
8,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, its about 12:30pm and I am on the 405 south around Cherry when I see a Blue 350Z (all by himself not racing) Fly by me. He was probly doing 120+ (i was going 85mph when He went flying past me). I few minutes later traffic just halts. I look over and there is a Mustang with a older white lady and a Volvo with a man and a few kids slamed into the wall (tunnel near Lakewood Blvd.) We stopped and asked them what happened and they said a Blue Sports car swearved into them and they had nowhere to go. The kids in the Volvo were injured pretty bad, One was a little boy.

Matt
 

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
Joined
·
8,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
He got away. He had dealer plates so there was nothing but Carson Nissan on it. Can't do much with that.
 

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
Joined
·
8,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Actually my Fiance called. They sold 2 that day, and 10 the previous week. They also went on to say they had 4 blue ones on the lot and had the most Blue 350z's in the LA area.

Go Figure!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
243 Posts
If I saw a car do that, I would chase that MFer down and make a citizen's arrest. I don't know if that's legal, but I'm sure we could sort everything out until some cops showed up.

Chris
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
55 Posts
Off topic but if someone tried to place me under citizen's arrest, I would laugh in their face

FastDriver said:
If I saw a car do that, I would chase that MFer down and make a citizen's arrest. I don't know if that's legal, but I'm sure we could sort everything out until some cops showed up.

Chris
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,205 Posts
philip52 said:
Off topic but if someone tried to place me under citizen's arrest, I would laugh in their face

Not directed at YOU specifically, but if I thought something was serious enough to the point where I would actually want to place someone under citizen's arrest, and they "laughed in my face"...be prepared for a citizen's beat down as well. If I chased that fuker down and he laughed at me, he'd have a new hole roughly the size of a 350Z in his ass.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
410 Posts
XFactor95SupraT said:


Not directed at YOU specifically, but if I thought something was serious enough to the point where I would actually want to place someone under citizen's arrest, and they "laughed in my face"...be prepared for a citizen's beat down as well. If I chased that fuker down and he laughed at me, he'd have a new hole roughly the size of a 350Z in his ass.
Settle down their, suger lips..
XFactor95SupraT--The Internet Tough Guy--
 

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
Joined
·
8,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
14.149 = scooby killer?
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top