NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
get that motabs going!
18,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wondering if any of you guys going to be at the Toyota Grandprix in Long Beach. I am a huge Toyota fan and love to watch Grand Prix racing and it is kind of like a tradition for me to go every year to this event. The event starts tomorrow until Sunday. Since I work full time I can't go during weekdays but I will be there on Saturday for the celebrity race and the drifting show and such. If you guys never been to one, you should check it out. It has everything you want in an event especially if you're a toyota lover like me. It has car shows in the convention center like Hotimport nights, got vendors lining up with the goodies, celebrities walkin around on saturdays for the race, and live concerts at night. Ofcourse the awesome races. don't have to be a toyota fan to go. If you a car fan, you should check it out. Hope to see you there on Saturday :wave: Here's the website

www.gplb.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.