·
Registered
508 Posts
lol those things are tight

·
Premium Member
5,032 Posts
Ya.those are nice.

I just bought my Muscle Machines Celica (the one with the huge turbo sticking outta da hood).

My wife asked me why I keep buying Celica's when I don't have one.... :wtc:

I told her it's just a fetish thing. :chuckles:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have the whole 1/24 scale celica collection of these, I am going to add the other two (red and bluish purple) and make a diarama of a meet, my girlfriend thinks it's lame, but I get a kick out of it.

Bat - I paid a little over $9 for them as well. How did you get GM wheels with the blue one? Mine came chromed.

I have a fairly good celica collection going right now:
all the hotwheels ones, except for the white and black one Bat posted on another thread. I have both mucle machine ones, the two light up ones, and am working on getting the Dubs 1/64th scale ones.

-Rob

·
Premium Member
5,032 Posts
Here's my Muscle Machines...I took it with my new Sony DSC-F717 camera. I still haven't figured out how to turn off the auto-focus crap (it pics the best zoom automatically), so it's kinda blurry on the edges.

Oh..and sorry for the size..heheh. I'm using it in another thread. :gap:

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
wtf is going on with that Muscle Machines car ArchangelX - its like rusting, and looks like you chucked it around, threw it on the ground, and then took a pic, holy sh1t bro, easy with the toys, you can play, but play nice....

·
Premium Member
5,032 Posts
Umm..I just bought it yesterday..lol..and that rust is the paint...you're talking about the lettering right on Ichiban? :rolleyes:

Plus..the damn thing is the size of a Hotwheels or Matchbox car..lol...that pic is SUPER high rez..lol....and super close up. :rofl:

The hood doesn't close any farther, either...

·
Premium Member
5,032 Posts
Ya..I really LOVE it so far. It's a helluva lot better than my other POS cameras..but I've got alot to learn about taking pictures the right way...here's a good one that turned out grainy. I learned tonight (from Redline) that if I would have shot in manual mode (whatever the F that is), it would have turned out really kickass looking:

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
ArchangelX said:
Umm..I just bought it yesterday..lol..and that rust is the paint...you're talking about the lettering right on Ichiban? :rolleyes:

Plus..the damn thing is the size of a Hotwheels or Matchbox car..lol...that pic is SUPER high rez..lol....and super close up. :rofl:

The hood doesn't close any farther, either...
Well, I have one of these in the exact color...I was talking about in front of the front tire/rim, looks like rust or something, the hood should close more than that...I think...and the "rims" look weird but it might just be the pic...and the window behind the drivers side looks half popped out, and the wing looks all roughed up...even more than mine...are you sure you didn't drop it ;)
just my observations...who knows, TIM

·
Premium Member
5,032 Posts
Yepz..pretty sure. I just took it outta tha dang box.

:p

I think it's because the camera allows your eye to see the things you normally DON'T see...I'm looking at the car right now, and it looks fine..hehe. In fact...you can't even SEE the scratches and imperfections in the car, espescially the rims and the bumper. :wtf:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.