NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I thought I would share with all you peeps what my shop is into so I took some pictures for you today. The cars are Civic's, RX-7, Drag Civic, GSX, Truck, EIP VW (My shop did the whole car over being EIP f*cked up), Celica, Boss 302 Mustang, SC Mustang GT and a Widebody 944. My shop is heavy into forced induction and I thought you would enjoy. We also have a sofware program that if you plug the numbers into it will give you ET times. My Celica @ 225 FWHP SAE will run 12.9 sec and my ZO6 @ 375 RWHP SAE will run 11.8 sec:chuckles: :naughty: :bowdown: If you click on the link and look in the folder High HP Induction you can see all these bad boys enjoy! http://photos.yahoo.com/goforit2816

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
wow those are some powerful cars with impressive numbers :thumbup:....what does the 600 hp civic run in the 1/4....?

BTW did that buyer come through with your celi??

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CGts00 said:
wow those are some powerful cars with impressive numbers :thumbup:....what does the 600 hp civic run in the 1/4....?

BTW did that buyer come through with your celi??
I was told 10.4 but the car wasn't set up right. They said it should be low 9's, high 8's. Nope I still don't have a bank check in hand and to tell you the truth I don't care. I hope nobody gives me the money I want and I'm forced to keep it, what a shame.:D

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
lol...i wish i had some of your money....thats gotta be the fastest civic i have ever heard of....have you driven it....? its gotta be insane....now thats a honda that i would drive

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CGts00 said:
lol...i wish i had some of your money....thats gotta be the fastest civic i have ever heard of....have you driven it....? its gotta be insane....now thats a honda that i would drive
No it's not my car, all I know is that it's ALWAYS at the shop having something done, cha ching!!!!!

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
coOOlcelica said:
very nice pics jay...i like it.....:thumbup:

so what is this shop called ????

i am assuming this its located in new jersey?
Kaztech Motorsport Hackensack, NJ 201-229-0939. The owner Billy and his brother Jimmy are into F/I and standalone big time. They in house fab everything and have their own dyno where they dial in the cars real sweet.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
no offense but a stock auto gt-s run mid to high 16's. I bet it would run high 13's as a turbo.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
6SPDGTS said:
no offense but a stock auto gt-s run mid to high 16's. I bet it would run high 13's as a turbo.
Hey it's OK, like I said it was a software program. When you changed any of the fields the ET times never changed. M/T had the ZO6 @ 12.54 in the 1/4.:naughty:

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Ive seen Z06 pulling low 12's stock at etown and 11 on slicks. Z06 is the best buy IMO out of any car in the world. BTW how much for dynoing at the shop and are they good with the S-AFC tuning as well. Just wondering with the spring and summer coming up.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
6SPDGTS said:
Ive seen Z06 pulling low 12's stock at etown and 11 on slicks. Z06 is the best buy IMO out of any car in the world. BTW how much for dynoing at the shop and are they good with the S-AFC tuning as well. Just wondering with the spring and summer coming up.
any car in the world?

cmon now! its hella nice but, best buy out of any car?
how bout a bmw m5, audi rs6.. those are sweet ass cars with speed and luxury.. all around package..

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
redcellyinfl said:

any car in the world?

cmon now! its hella nice but, best buy out of any car?
how bout a bmw m5, audi rs6.. those are sweet ass cars with speed and luxury.. all around package..
Im talking performace to dollar ratio. Low 12's stock. Over 1g on the skidpad and beats the Porsche 911 Turbo not only in the 1/4 mile and skidpad but around the roadcorse as well. Ane remember all this for 50k.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
6SPDGTS said:
They charge me $78.00 pr. hr. for whatever they do on the car even dyno. They are great on SAFC's except for our cars as they don't work, weve put hours into that POS and the stock ECU keeps overriding the SAFC settings anywhere fro 100 to 300 miles POS. That's why I got the piggyback from split second great little unit for the price.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts