NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where will you be watching the fireworks?

I'll be at work. I'll probably try to sneak up to the top of the building because the fireworks are being held on the hill right next to it. I imagine the parking lot will be full of illegal, rowdy, spectators who I will have to take pot shots at with a BB gun :nono:

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
I will be working 4th of July, the good thing is that I will get pay double time, I will watch the fireworks in NYC from the 37th floor of my building...

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
luckily its a day off from work :wave:
gonan sit on my ass and get somethings done around the house that ive needed to get done. THen prolly go set fireworks off with my friends that night. Monday night is the night to go party it up cause then i can sleep as late as i want to on tue.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
I have no idea what I am doing. I have off today and the 4th. Thought about going into Boston for the fireworks but Jeff said it's way too crowded....

·
Premium Member
9,606 Posts
KrysyGT said:
Thought about going into Boston for the fireworks but Jeff said it's way too crowded....
He's right, it's always silly-packed around the city.

I have no idea what I'm doing tomorrow... tonight Rach and I are attending a few parties...seeing an amateur fireworks show... thats about it. Probably laying low tomorrow.

Tikked Again said:
I'll be at work.
I don't know if I've told you this yet Erik, but I think you need a new job.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
S|Lv3rBu||et said:
I don't know if I've told you this yet Erik, but I think you need a new job.

Really Really?

I just had to drive to Durham to manually remove a backup tape. I was so looking forward to picking up turbo pocket greeek food thing. But alas, apparently nothing is open when school is not in session. It's dead. Really nice without all the stupid college kids but no food :(

·
Registered
404 Posts
Tikked Again said:
Where will you be watching the fireworks?

I'll be at work. I'll probably try to sneak up to the top of the building because the fireworks are being held on the hill right next to it. I imagine the parking lot will be full of illegal, rowdy, spectators who I will have to take pot shots at with a BB gun :nono:
matadorgts said:
I will be working 4th of July, the good thing is that I will get pay double time, I will watch the fireworks in NYC from the 37th floor of my building...
at work as well. plan to climb up to the roof and see if thats high enough to look over the trees. last year we could only see the highest explosions from the NYC show.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
S|Lv3rBu||et said:
I think we should have gone into the city.. Newton fireworks rocked but the crowd was terrible. Long story short, we were in the ER till 2am last night because Jeff had a concussion from getting attacked by some intoxicated 30 yr old child for NO reason.

·
Registered
821 Posts
KrysyGT said:
S|Lv3rBu||et said:
I think we should have gone into the city.. Newton fireworks rocked but the crowd was terrible. Long story short, we were in the ER till 2am last night because Jeff had a concussion from getting attacked by some intoxicated 30 yr old child for NO reason.
Dam that really suxs. Even though Jeff may be ok...go to a neurologist and get checked out. I got a concusion snowboarding in Vermont. I was found unconscious by my friends. Hospital did cat scans and cleared me but said to go to a Neuro. Apparently things can happen later and you can black out and stuff. I now own a snowbard helmet :)

Anyway hope they got that dumbazz that was acting up.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Hmmm, maybe we'll give Jeff's Dr. a ring. He's had alot of concussions prior to this because of playing soccer since he was able to walk.

Oh the ******* was arrested on the spot and his buddy was in the room next to us in the ER chained to his bed with cops standing over him. Thank god there were tons of witnesses that saw Jeff did absolutely nothing to deserve getting attacked.

It's ridiculous how some people can be so ignorant and take the fun out of things.

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
I was at Mets fireworks night on the 3rd. It's not the 4th, but you get to see a ballgame and see the fireworks up close and personal. It was way better than my past attendances at the Macy's show in the city and the Jones Beach show.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts