NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 5 speed tranny for sale that has been torn down and inspected and new shaft bearings installed in it. I am in Maryland shoot me a reasonable offer and we will talk. It was removed from a 2001 gt with 7800 miles on it, before tearing it down to replace bad bearings.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Just outta curiousity, did you pay a tranny shop to tear down and rebuild the 5spd? Or did you do it yourself? Was thinking about doing a rebuild on my spare 5spd from my MR-S but decided on doing the 6spd instead...

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
vacation

guys,
just got back from a long weekend. I will respond to all who have inquired in the order they came in.

Thanks

·
Registered
733 Posts
so it is a rebuilt and functional tranny, ready to go in and run? also what is the price you are looking for, I dont want to make an offer and make you think I am trying to low ball you lol.
thanks

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tranny

Tranny was torn down and gone over were I work at(UAW tranny group). Any parts that were in questionable condition were replaced, and all bearings were done without question. I will take 500 for the tranny, that is a very fair price for this tranny.

·
Registered
543 Posts
^^If I had 500 I'd be all over this. Wanted to convert to a 5 speed for a while, but no one around here's selling anything

1 - 8 of 8 Posts