NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Opinions on em? Found a set locally for 500 picked up, good condition, 17x8 with 48 offset

Just wanted to see what other people think, friends gave me shit because they're fake splits but I really don't give a shit

Anways, any comments or opinions are appreciated

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the replies guys, yeah I knew I'd have to get spacers so I didn't really know why I stated the offset, just wanted to know what you guys thought of how the wheel looked, I figured if I actually have to think about it I probably don't want em

·
Registered
923 Posts
Thanks for the replies guys, yeah I knew I'd have to get spacers so I didn't really know why I stated the offset, just wanted to know what you guys thought of how the wheel looked, I figured if I actually have to think about it I probably don't want em
As far as the look goes, I'm not a big fan of the fat 5-spoke design for our cars. FN01R-Cs are probably the only 5-spokes I would consider, only because the spokes are a lot smaller than the 5ZRs.

And you are right, if you have to think about it, you probably don't really want them in the first place. When you find a wheel that you like, you'll know right away whether or not you think its nice or not. The hardest part is just convincing yourself to spend the money (because nice wheels are usually $$$).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts