NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 413 Posts

·
Registered
19,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, I thought i'd get the ball rolling on the Highway 9 meet again. This will not be an ordinary meet, where we all just get together, stand by our cars, and talk. :faint:

This will involve a good deal of driving/cruising. Whether you love to cruise, or drive a bit more aggressive, this will be the meet for you! :naughty:

Here is the basic plan: Meet up, grab lunch, cruise to Santa cruz, photoshoot, and then hit the twisties up highway 9.

There will be a few pre-meeting points for those to meet up with other celica owners around their area. This will start up north in Sacramento. The folks up in Sac will then meet up with the guys in the Union Landing Area (Oakland, Hayward, San Leandro), and from there, everyone will drive down to San Jose to meet up with the folks there. We can either eat in San Jose, or cruise down to Santa Cruz for a lunch break.

There will be a time schedule set up, so each meeting point will roll-out at a certain time to prevent people lagging up the meet.

I need more suggestions and someone who will help with the little details in order to make this a sucessful meet. So......let's DO IT!!!!!!!!! :wiggle: :wave: :applaud: :applaud: :headbang: :headbang:

When: Saturday July 15, 2006
Where: Premeeting spots in Sacramento, Union Landing, San Jose, and then to Santa Cruz
Time: Be In San Jose (Last Meeting Point) at 3:00-3:30 PM
Weather:

Meeting Points/Caravans (Those in the same group should contact others in the same group since you guys will probably be heading out from the same area.)

Sacramento Meet up @ In-n-Out on Truxel, 11:45/12 Noon:
eastchi
Kalizo
highheat916 (Chris)
Tarantula

Union Landing Meet up @ Jollibee/Kripsy Kreme, 2pm:
oONoGoAutoOo
Carbonized_GT
CaliGTS
RookieGTS
BlackTRD (Tony)
oONoGoManuaOo (Quy Quy)
Joey03_VVT-I (Joey)

San Jose Meet up at 2:30-3pm:
Soupy (David)
con10der8 (Daniel)

Who's DOWN:
================
1. oONoGoAutoOo (Hoan)
2. Carbonized_GT (Alex)
3. CaliGTS (Alberto)
4. RookieGTS (Richard)
5. eastchi
6. Soupy (David)
7. BlackTRD (Tony)
8. highheat916 (Chris)
9. Kalizo
10. oONoGoManuaOo (Quy Quy)
11. con10der8 (Daniel)
12. Tarantula
13. Joey03_VVT-I (Joey) +2
14. TurkishDelight
15. Tyni (Emily)
16. iLLeStCeLiCa (jerome)
17. vtspikez (Bernie)
18. imhotep (Jorge)
19. TRlPPlN (Yves)
20. 2k2blkgts (Thuc)
21. Dload (David)
22. saccelica916 +1

Maybe's
================
1. supra2nr (Angelo)
2. CALICELI
3. AJ GT (AJ)
4. se168us (Simon)

First Timers, don't be afraid to come out and introduce yourself. The celica group that we have is an awesome bunch. So JOIN US!

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
Word guys

This will probably be the last bay area meet for me. :wtc:

lets make this a big meet please!!!

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
I might have work that day. I will let you guys know for sure if I could make it!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Hmmm I want to go... But I'd rather be a passenger on this one. Hmmm passenger+camera man= Richard :D

After riding in alberto's car for a bit and he took those on and off ramp turns at crazy speeds man. Seriously that car feels like its on rails lol so if Alberto goes I hope he doesnt mind me riding shotgun for this one.

-Richard

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
RookieGTS said:
Hmmm I want to go... But I'd rather be a passenger on this one. Hmmm passenger+camera man= Richard :D

After riding in alberto's car for a bit and he took those on and off ramp turns at crazy speeds man. Seriously that car feels like its on rails lol so if Alberto goes I hope he doesnt mind me riding shotgun for this one.

-Richard

Yeah good stuff Hoan! lets do this! Glad ur on board with this ! Richard 4sure bro u can ride shotgun. I knew you'd like the feel of those teins.

I think we should meet @ union landing jollybee area by 3pm and caravan out there on the 15th. :popcorn:

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
that's a great idea hoan!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
im a maybe hoan for now.....hehehehe....i need check my sched for this week....

·
Registered
19,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
highheat916 said:
would this be a bad time to go to ur first car meet?

cuz i have never been to one and i have always wanted to

and i liv in sac
its never a bad time to come to a meet! definitely come out the the meet and get to know us. we're all a bunch of friendly people! you should meet up with the sac people first and cruise down here with them!

·
Registered
327 Posts
ahem

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
:naughty:

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
CALIGTS said:
Yeah good stuff Hoan! lets do this! Glad ur on board with this ! Richard 4sure bro u can ride shotgun. I knew you'd like the feel of those teins.

I think we should meet @ union landing jollybee area by 3pm and caravan out there on the 15th. :popcorn:
Yeah I think thats an excellent idea :naughty:

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
highheat916 said:
would this be a bad time to go to ur first car meet?

cuz i have never been to one and i have always wanted to

and i liv in sac
No heat come out and be known! It's always good to have friends especially with a group like us heh you will like all of us for sure! And the hwy9 drive is the shizzle
:wiggle:

1 - 20 of 413 Posts