1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
i got a lil tingling feeling when i saw the pics :D

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
So you have all seen my celica, and my dads camaro.. but another toy you havnt seen...
My dad and I bought this as a roller for about 2k, when i say roller it had no engine. Got the body about 3-4years ago. For the first 2 years we completly stripped the body, and interior. Everything on the car now was rebuilt, or built by myself and my dad. The car was also fully red, but repainted it also.
The car is a 1973 Chevy Vega, we currently enjoy this car for fun and not serious competition for now. Its got a 383 bored small block. We take it to a local drag strip in Walla Walla, Washington which is just a 1/8th mile track but still a blast. My best time stands at 6.2, at 120+mph. Ill have to find last years time slips and scan them. Anyway the car is a BLAST to drive. Requires a NHRA membership, and a full fire suit.
wearing the full fire suit/neck brace makes it even better. :)
anyway..

and one for the celica sittin in the garage

·
Oh Hai
4,252 Posts
nice, any vids of it running?

·
Banned
9,353 Posts
I demand a video.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
no vids at the moment, ill ask my dad if he has any. but if not ill take it to a back road and give you all a little taste. Thing is all electroniclly ran. Its a blast.
I use a 5600rpm chip to launch, and even that much im pulling back the wheely :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.