NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have had it since '92 and it needs some TLC again....

Need to trash the exhaust manifold (cracked) and upgrade to an actual exhaust header and 2.25 pipes...

Any ideas? Have seen Pacesetter headers for $150 US, but would like some more options, like CND vendors if possible.

:newbie:

·
Registered
726 Posts
yea not alot of early generations celicas here.. mostly 7th... your best bet is celicatech.com or allgencelica.com if it ever gets back up and running... not trying to run ya off, just help ya. love those early gen celis by the way..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will check them out though this is one of the best I have seen so far. 2nd gen parts are getting harder to find so I figure better get on it while I can.....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Really! I have a new Jegs catalog that just arrived, I will check it out. What did you go with for pipes?? 2.25 inch or 2.5??

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
eweruk said:
Really! I have a new Jegs catalog that just arrived, I will check it out. What did you go with for pipes?? 2.25 inch or 2.5??
I'm running 2.5" back, but I'm also making 155hp and 160 ft-lbs at the wheels. My engine is decidedly not close to stock.

Scott

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am thinking of running 2.25" at max once I get a good header, my target right now is to hit 110hp and the current pipes are way too restrictive for that.....

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
haha have the same car...was my hs car

1 - 9 of 9 Posts