NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever removed the head to see how well it does on the flowbench. I thought about doing some port and polish work because I have an extra head and I know how to do this. But I was told not to bother if it flowed over 170cfm. Please comment seriously!!Thanks

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
This should help you E13 :D

Blue, the ITR outflowed the GTS on top end not low-end. Also the GTS head is a sweet head for it being a mass produced head. ITR heads are hand built and are given a light port and polish from factory.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I guess they wanted to update there site and never got to it.

Good thing I saved that pic! :D

·
Registered
320 Posts
whatever happened to alaniz technologies proposed projects? or did they have any planned for the 2zz? i cant remember its been too long

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everone I guess I'll try to port and polish the head I have and get a little more outa my car!!!
Redliner pic was really good. with larger ports/more open the performance head wil not flow as well as the stock at .100 but will out perform it with max lift(less flow velocity when the ports are larger and smoother cause of less resistence)!

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
I wouldsay call up Alaniz and ask him if he would do your head. He knwos what he is doing and if you offre your engine to him I'm sure he would try to do something. He does have a couple 2zz's in his shop last time I saw it.
whatever happened to alaniz technologies proposed projects? or did they have any planned for the 2zz? i cant remember its been too long

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Originally posted by xxcelicaxx
the stopped it do to no intrest, well thats what they emailed to me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts