NewCelica.org Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, you can all take this or leave it. I am not going to say any names since this information is not suppose to be public yet. My roommate has a close relative who is in Toyota's development section. They said this is not supposed to be known yet but there may have already been a leak, either way I hadnt heard until a little bit ago. Anyway I contacted that person and they told me that an 8th generation of celica is coming out hopefully 2008, they said it will have more power and whatnot, They said they are visiting sometime soon and can probably bring the roughdrafts and stuff of it...once I see those i will have more information. Again I don't expect everyone to beleive but oh well.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah, now i remember what i was going to ask but didnt.....im not entirely sure if its going to retain the name CELICA...hopefully it will

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
its gonna be ugly as hell, all futeristic looking and what not

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
:jerkoff:

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
oh geez...:faint:
bLazeceli02 said:
Again I don't expect everyone to beleive but oh well.
I mean, no offense dude, but why should anyone in any message board, hell, anywhere on the internet believe you? These threads are posted so often that they're laughable at best.

LEE3 said:
:worthless
Here:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
XYRCNCP said:
I mean, no offense dude, but why should anyone in any message board, hell, anywhere on the internet believe you? These threads are posted so often that they're laughable at best.
Which is exactly why I said I dont expect everyone to beleive...ive seen other threads on other forums, i know what they say. But when I speak to someone i actually know (not some her brother, whos friends with so and so said this) and i actually know they work in Toyota's development...especially when i found out about other cars before they came out...i have no reason to doubt what this person is saying. You on the other hand don't know this person, nor do you know me so you have no reason to beleive...its completely understandable.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
If you had more than a newbies status people might believe you. Running another thread around here about magical flying cars and torque curves that can actually pull 4 people in traffic is just annoying. The selleeka is ded. Face it, toyota's not gonna make it.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SickCelica696 said:
If you had more than a newbies status people might believe you. Running another thread around here about magical flying cars and torque curves that can actually pull 4 people in traffic is just annoying. The selleeka is ded. Face it, toyota's not gonna make it.
oh ya, cause i must build a reputation huh....forget that....you can think that the more posts you have make you smarter but in the end its complete crap. And I dont think I mentioned a magical flying car, I think youve been reading harry potter to long. Also i never said you had to agree or anything of the sort...but for people who wanted a **** answer they got one...maybe its not the answer you wanted because of some stupid "retain value if celica dies" type of thing.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Its not that people are really trying to make fun of you... Ok maybe they are. But these rumors keep getting tossed around, and guess what EVERY one of them is proven to be bogus. Its not that we don't believe YOU, but we don't believe the rumor. I'm skeptical, obviously even if they bring out another one, it won't retain the name, apparently a sporty heritage means nothing to Toyota, they don't care about sports cars anymore, hence those annoying as **** "I want my MPG" commecials. I tell toyota this: I want my, I want my, I want you to grow a pair! No more p**ssy corollas with zz engines, its called a SPORTS car for a reason, it has the handling to back up the "power" (or lack thereof in the zz's)

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
actually toyota is going toward erotic toys now..the 2ZZ peenus pump is coming out at the end of the year..look in your december hustler for more info

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
jayspeedy24 said:
actually toyota is going toward erotic toys now..the 2ZZ peenus pump is coming out at the end of the year..look in your december hustler for more info
thankfully im subscribed :gap: :rofl: jk :naughty:

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
SickCelica696 said:
Doesn't even matter that he's a noob. There are countless times that "vets" have come on here talking about knowing someone at Toyota :rolleyes: and talking about tests on the new Supra that will be out soon. It's all :bs:

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
Meltica said:
Oh great, looks like the Cougar I just sold (as does the Honda Accord Coupe...)....
...because it is. It's a FAKE, just like the countless "spy pictures" in magazines. It's all photoshop.

These threads are getting as bad as the threads when the Celica was discontinued.

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
bLazeceli02 said:
Ah, now i remember what i was going to ask but didnt.....im not entirely sure if its going to retain the name CELICA...hopefully it will
Well, if it is true, I still doubt it would be released with a Toyota badge unless they had a Hybrid Synergy model as well.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.