NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone wanna go? I'll be down there with a few people i know from around my area so if anyone would like to join us feel free to do so.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
i think me and my friends are going again this weekend.

i'm trying for 14.9 this time

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by YoungTRD
Have u broken in the neon yet ?
No need to break it in. It came with 3k miles preinstalled preinstalled factory option.

Originally posted by BrianGTS
anything mike drives is always broken one way or another... :)
This one will be babied.

Originally posted by Dj_cElicA
i think me and my friends are going again this weekend.

i'm trying for 14.9 this time
Im trying for 13.9. ;)

Hope to see you there. Since its not calling for rain that day but rain every other day of the week, it will rain just on Friday just to spite me.

·
Registered
8,214 Posts
Originally posted by trd2slow4u
wanna race my hatch for money ?
turbo vs turbo that would be fun
Id be careful Eric. He is only an exhaust, downpipe and boost controller away from really hurting your feelings....

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I should be off work at 4ish. Then i am going to run home and change real fast.

Who all wants to meet at Wendy's at 5?

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
I'm FINALLY going to run my GT-S at MasonDixon in Hagerstown tomorrow(Sat.)
Taking out the front passenger seat in the morning, putting the stock wheels and tires on, and going to get the bottle filled and then I'm off!

·
Registered
12,703 Posts
What time are you going Bill? I have an invitation to go tomorrow from 8am until 12pm, but it's a closed track event (Mustang Club rented the track). I assume you are going after noon sometime. Throw me a call tomorrow and let me know.

I also wanted to ask you how much you thought it would cost "your shop" to uninstall my exhaust and possibly the springs. Just a guesstimate of the number of hours and the hourly rate. I can multiply it myself. :)

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ran a 13.9.

Sat around for 3 hours while they had timing trouble. :rolleyes: Only got 4 runs in.

Launching a FWD torque monster is not an easy task. Used to revving the celica to around 6k. This i only rev to about 2ish and when i think the tires grab they really arent and they just spin more.

Still got 2 2.1's and a 2.2 with only 4 runs. I could hit 13.8 with about 3-4 more runs.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts