NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3,134 Posts
mirconrice said:
this is what i think happenned, you worked him off the line with a good reaction and a good launch (can't really mess up with an automatic, if you know what i mean) and he just messed up on his launch so after that he just sayed hell with this, i'm not even going to try and catch up so he just casually stroll along while you are speeding ahead. I mean if he would have stepped on it, he could have made up that distance and pull on you easily. This just shows that anything can happen on the street. Good kill nonetheless, :)
werd

· Registered
3,134 Posts
XFactor95SupraT said:
on the other hand, when you bog in a GSX it takes a while to get back to speed. A guy in XFactor had one that I ran quite a few times...on one occasion, I was riding IN the car, he was running someone else in the crew, and he bogged off the line...it took a LONG time before he was even able to maintain and equal distance behind the guy...and he had it floored the entire time.

A poor launch can easily cause an AWD car to get slaughtered by a MUCH slower car. And the Durangos do feel pretty fast...especially those R/T's
what turbo was he running? and supporting mods?

i've learned that unless you do it a certain way, DSM's, even with the baddest turbos, can be slugs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.