NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok..
me (00gts)i/e/h and friend (lsvtek) i/e/h
first and 2nd run.. me 145lbs + passenger(200lbs)
civic had no passenger 145lbs.
The upset.. got me about 1.5 car length on both runs. end it on 120mph

3rd and 4th run this time he took my passenger with him.
results.. pulled 2.5 cars length
end it on 120mph

Who would win w/out biggie on the passenger?

·
The Original 1zz Fanboy
3,774 Posts
I bet you guys would be about even with no passengers. I know nothing about what an lsvtec civic with i/h/e whould run though.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
i dont know about hondas either.. i think an ls vtec is like.. iron dohc block from the LS integra with like.. b18c1 or b16 heads? i dont know.. the honda guys can improvise a **** load

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
VTEC interchangability > ANY POS 4 BANGER TOYOTA HAS.

I expect 30 retaliant replies.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
after 98... honda > toyota.. hardcore too

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
ls vtec the rite way is b16 vtec head and ls block. this combo is good for 165 hp at the wheels. these cars can be mean.

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by MicaCeli
When was the last time that honda made and Iron block?

:chuckles:
Ford owns honda. You didnt know that? :rofl:

They made it a limited production version. Apparently only ONE for will:chuckles:

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Originally posted by MicaCeli
When was the last time that honda made and Iron block?

:chuckles:
LS block was a dohc iron block non VEETEKKK YO

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
crv vtec is perhaps the nastiest. puts down 190 hp to wheels. the motor itself plus basic boltons. k20 is a little better than crv vtec. but its not as exclusive. h22 is good but its heavy..... if you have the money k20 swap on a hatch is you best bet. other than that crv vtec is as best as it gets for 4cylinders. b18c1 is good but it cant match the torque of a crv vtec. ls vtec is just as good as b18c1.... ive seen so many hatches take so many diff routes. theres this cat named cheesfrog. lsvtec turbo i believe.... nastiest **** ive seen from a hatch... close to 500 hp on a 2000 pound car..... insane

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by hondafighterGTS
crv vtec is perhaps the nastiest. puts down 190 hp to wheels. the motor itself plus basic boltons. k20 is a little better than crv vtec. but its not as exclusive. h22 is good but its heavy..... if you have the money k20 swap on a hatch is you best bet. other than that crv vtec is as best as it gets for 4cylinders. b18c1 is good but it cant match the torque of a crv vtec. ls vtec is just as good as b18c1.... ive seen so many hatches take so many diff routes. theres this cat named cheesfrog. lsvtec turbo i believe.... nastiest **** ive seen from a hatch... close to 500 hp on a 2000 pound car..... insane
Cheesefrog is a member here.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
cheesefrog.. i beleive.. had some sort of video against a twin turbo 350z... and did DAMN good i beleive.. or am i wrong

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by TRDGTS026spd
cheesefrog.. i beleive.. had some sort of video against a twin turbo 350z... and did DAMN good i beleive.. or am i wrong
he was slowly walked by a 10 second viper. :)

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Originally posted by NoRulzAt140 Mph
S.O.B

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
Originally posted by NoRulzAt140 Mph
Because he had his handbrake on :chuckles: you can see the Civics rear brakes glowing while the Viper slowly pulls.

Originally posted by TRDGTS026spd
LS block was a dohc iron block non VEETEKKK YO
again. LS block was a dohc aluminum block. Honda hasn't made an iron block engine in...........at least 25-30 years.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
well i looked at the specs of an LS integra i think year 95 or 96 on google and it said 1.8L IRON BLOCK DOHC inline 4

1 - 18 of 18 Posts