NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
did they make the GS in 98? :confused: if so, how are the performance on these cars compared to the auto gt? any help would be appreciated. my 'friend' from down the street just got one but i had no idea they made the GS in 98..

·
Registered
8 Posts
The GS is just like the LS, RS, SE. Has 140 Hp and like 128 lbs/tq. nothing to really sweat about it. It also weighs in about 2700. Its the GSR you need to worry about

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it's an auto... i thuoght the LS and GS had like 120 hp? does anybody know of a website where i can figure out the performance numbers for different cars? i used to know of one but recently lost the URL.

also, my other friend just got an 03 RSX base model w/ sportronic tranny... any idea on how well these things compare to my car?

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
4CyLSiLvACeLi said:
it's an auto... i thuoght the LS and GS had like 120 hp? does anybody know of a website where i can figure out the performance numbers for different cars? i used to know of one but recently lost the URL.

also, my other friend just got an 03 RSX base model w/ sportronic tranny... any idea on how well these things compare to my car?
lol this is crazy! one of my close friends got her rsx base with the sport tronic also! i never ran her though but im guessing if i powerbrake to 2k i should be able to beat her, (she doesnt know how to power brake :) )

·
Registered
16 Posts
4 cyl is your car auto ?
If it is the ls/gs is faster, Has a lot more low end torque they actually are not that bad even with the weight.
Secondly the base rsx auto will spank both of them badly. Brake torquing will help but not much.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
l Hate Torque said:
4 cyl is your car auto ?
If it is the ls/gs is faster, Has a lot more low end torque they actually are not that bad even with the weight.
Secondly the base rsx auto will spank both of them badly. Brake torquing will help but not much.
yea iw as thinking the same also, i might be able to take her off the line but shell catch up. 4cyl car is an auto, and it should be a good match for the gs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts