NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 99 golf Wolfsburg edition 4dr. The car has 188k its the 2.0 4cyl dark green with black cloth interior. The only problem with the car is reverse makes noise when backing up very common problem and every trans i find has the same problem so i have ended my search and just deal with it other than that the car shifts beautify. Have a stack of receipts for it of all the new parts that i have put on it. I want to trade for a 5th gen celica 5spd hatch (gray interior) GT or GT-s but i prefer the GT-s. I had a 92 gt and sold it to my brother and now i want another one i cant sell this car unless i have another one lined up so a trade it is. The car should be of equal value. I know that a 99 and a 90-93 don't really add up for value just want something that isn't all rusted out and 10 diff colors. If you have anything your willing to trade let me know via email [email protected] I Can get pics of the car but im not gonna waste time borrowing a camera unless i have some interested buyers. Thanks-Bruce

1 - 1 of 1 Posts