NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First, the balance of the house for each individual is $70.28. I must have this money by the 1st of April. If you do not get me the money by the 1st of April you FORFEIT YOUR DEPOSIT! Thats how important it is to get the money on time. We could LOSE the house if I get the money late. So it's really important to get the money to me on time.

You can give me cash or a check at the meet, or send it to me:

Jake Weiner
6380 Michael Roberts Dr.
Springfield, VA 22150

There are also some changes to the house that are good and bad. I got a letter from them AFTER making the reservation, so the fact that they changed things really pissed me off and I had a long discussion with the realtor and realised that the only solution was to either take it or just get our deposit back and be without a beach house.

Here are the changes:

4 full and 2 half baths (instead of 5 full and 1 half)
1 King, 4 Queens, 1 Pyramid Bunk, 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa - sleeping 15 (instead of 2 Kings and 4 Queens - sleeping 12)
A Bumper Pool table instead of a full Pool table.
1 Dishwasher instead of 2.

Looking at these things individually it doesn't look like much, but taken together, it looks like we got lied to about the size of the house. I am now working on trying to get us a rebate of some kind. At least it sleeps more I guess, and everyone still has a reserved place to sleep. And with the bunks noone will have to sleep in the same bed as Jeremy, thank God.

·
Registered
6,522 Posts
Re: Re: Re: A couple of announcements for the Beach House.

ringthree said:
Tell me about it...
Maybe it has a convertable top that can change into a felt poker table w/ drink and chip holders. It's your only hope. :(

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
anywhere where is my butt hole not in danger!

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
:rofl: :rofl: He's just acting that way so Slava doesn't get jealous and find out that he's straying.....

mei*

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
Anybody from this area possibly heading down on Sunday afternoon or Monday morning instead of Sunday morning? Me and directions are usually Very bad....very bad. Who am I, rain man?

Anyways, I figure if I can caravan down with someone else, my chances of getting Rog-lost (yes, it's its own term now) will be slimmer.

Of course, I know this is a bit early. I'll definitely ask again in May.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Beast said:
Anybody from this area possibly heading down on Sunday afternoon or Monday morning instead of Sunday morning? Me and directions are usually Very bad....very bad. Who am I, rain man?

Anyways, I figure if I can caravan down with someone else, my chances of getting Rog-lost (yes, it's its own term now) will be slimmer.

Of course, I know this is a bit early. I'll definitely ask again in May.
I'm leaving tuesday afternoon,or early wednesday morning.....i know how you feel.....for once in my life,i'm not taking anyone with me (as best friends),and going at it alone......wanna have fun,and not worry if my friends or friend is having fun.......back to the topic,if anyone wants to meet me,feel free,i'm on the way

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
2000 XYR said:
You're only on the way for me and Bill. For everyone else you're a good hour or so off the beaten path.
That's living in the sticks for ya. :D
what crack are you smoking richmond is south of all of us. We'll be passing by, foo.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts